Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Nonsense rip off quote!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭paul71

delahuntv wrote: »
    the tone came through very well in the post. - and the poster thougyt it would be great to "gloat" herearrow-10x10.png about what he told the person on the phone to do. mmmm... you don't think that's either very sad or bullying?

I just believe that being polite to people, especiallyarrow-10x10.png when they are just doing their job and have no say in the costings of the quote, is a better way to approach things.

I personally beleive anybody drawing a wage from a company does have a responsibility towards how the revenue for that wage is earned. If not directly responsible for the price set then they have a responsibility to pass on valid customer issues communicated in a polite way, good luck to anybody who thinks they work in a sheltered vacum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,413 ✭✭✭✭L1011

paul71 - it looks as if your computer is riddled with spyware going on what it inserted in the quote you did there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

delahuntv wrote: »
    I'm with a broker and on commerical driving Liberty went to €973, broker got quote frm aviva of 420 + €40 broker fee.

A good broker is well worth its fee.

Who was the broker please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭paul71

L1011 wrote: »
    paul71 - it looks as if your computer is riddled with spyware going on what it inserted in the quote you did there...

Work Pc unfortunately and you are correct, came with a java download of all things!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭crayon80

the cover kicked in automatically last Wednesday because I didn't stop it in time.

Can they do that? Renew it by default?

• Advertisement
Advertisement