Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French and Irish oral same week ... hopefully

• 23-11-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭

I'm an external student wanting to do Irish and French in LC 2015. I know the system for the orals is constructed so that no school should have an Irish and French oral the same week. I think a line is drawn from Dublin to Limerick and then Dublin City is divided north and south.

Thing is - I want to do both orals towards the end of the second week so ideally I would do French on the second Thursday and Irish on the second Friday of the orals fortnight. I know I would have to do each oral in a different school on both sides of Dublin City.

Is this possible? Or do you have to do both orals in the one school?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think you'll have to do it when the SEC tells you to.

Advertisement