Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student need info please

Options
  • 23-11-2014 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am 23. been travelling and working for last 5 yrs. looking to go back to college either doing montessori or primary teaching. how does it work? have I to do cao? do I have to go about it differently? and regarding a grant am I entitled to one? does leaving cert count now? all suggestions welcome and info. please and thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Leaving Cert will play a role but will be different to someone coming straight out of school and your experiences etc while travelling are taken into account.
    Yes you will have to go through the CAO. Contact them for how you go about it. Don't know about a grant but B2E is possibility(??) again contact a guidance counsellor/CAO/college you would like to go to for answers

Advertisement