Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 x Boxed NES Consoles (Challenge Set And Super Set)

Options
  • 24-11-2014 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

1 x Challenge Set

1 x Super Set

Challenge Set is complete with everything as pictured . (1 x console, 1 x psu, 2 x controllers, tv leads, control deck booklet and full Super Mario 3 game).

The Super Set only has two controllers but has everything else. I'm sure it would be easy to get two more. I can try get two more for someone if buyer requires (1 x console, 1 x psu, 2 x controllers, tv lead, 4 score adapter and game).

I'm looking for 90 euro for the Challenge Set and 100 euro for the harder to find Super Set with buyer paying postage.

Please bare with me regarding replies. I'm in and out physical rehab therapy while in hospital and regular hospital procedures and scans so will reply as soon as possible..... The regulars on here will understand hopefully and know the story.

Items have been listed elsewhere also including the dread adverts at higher prices to try and raise funds for hopital bills and upcoming health insurance renewal.

I've hundreds of unboxed and boxed NES games coming over the next few days hopefully so keep your eyes peeled for more upcoming threads!

Thanks Again,

Al.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement