Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT Need to translate a massive doc into Spanish

• 24-11-2014 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,

Need your advice urgently here.

I need to translate a massive I mean massive technical document from English into Spanish. It contains a mountain of tables as well technical tables.

Its a pain as there are so many boxes with small bits of text to individually copy and paste.

I have it in PDF and power point.

A native Spanish speaker will review it all after if there is some super google translate type device for files out there does anyone know.

Thank you very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

No such translator unfortunately. Google translate is probably the best one and as I'm sure you're aware often produces poor quality translations. If you need this done properly you'll need to get a fluent/native speaker to translate it for you not only to check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭goiko

I'm an English > Spanish translator, if you need somebody to translate it for you let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

You could try uploading some of it to Duolingo... there are loads of people there that translate docs to perfect their learning

H

Advertisement