Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is my website worth?

Options
  • 24-11-2014 11:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Good Morning,

I am the owner of a celebrity blog and forum, I have seen that its possible to sell website on the internet so I was checking an online tool and I found the value of my site is around $75,000.

I really would like to sell it as soon as possible.

Can you guys give me a confirmation about the metric and system used to evaluate my website?

Please take a look to: calculatorworthwebsite.com
    Thank you a lot!

Sarah Jefferson

Comments

I'll have a look now,

Edit - my facebook is worth $25,000 dollers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fortjames

I do not rely much on these website, sorry i did not mean to be mean. Have you tried putting an add on flippa.com or empireflippers.com. These two are the world's most best places to sell an online business?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fortjames

Btw, how much is your earning, what is monetising method, any SEO done and visitors per day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

What are your site statistics? They'd want to be very high to get that much money.

First post too. If no response this itself may be spam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

smcgiff wrote: »
    First post too. If no response this itself may be spam.

Fyi Poster and the rereg were banned for shilling.

• Advertisement
Advertisement