Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 1020 screen smashed

Options
  • 24-11-2014 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi

Hoping someone can help me.

My nokia phone was accidentally dropped my niece (the rage is subsiding.....) and despite having a cover on it, it was dropped from such a height that the corner is completely cracked and some glass came out. A bit of moisture must have gotten in too as the screen is slowly filling up with a green background.

Anyway, my husband is a techie and has done some research and there's a screen plus all the background for €135 ish on ebay - seems to be the cheapest one there. he could fix it himself - he has done before with my brother in law's phone - he knows his stuff.

before we go ahead, does anyone know of any other possible solutions/suppliers?

Thanks a million

Advertisement