Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Standing Order

Options
  • 24-11-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want cancel a SO on my account.  It won't let me do it for this SO on 365 online, there is no option to select this account.  Is there a form need to fill out?  I don't have time to call to my branch and queue.  Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi nikkibikki,

Thanks for getting in touch.

May I ask, is the standing order going to a Bank of Ireland loan? If so, this cannot be cancelled online. The standing order will automatically close 3-5 days after the loan has been cleared. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Hi Tara,

It is a term loan. I am making alternative arrangements to pay it but I need to cancel the standing order first.

How do I go about doing this? Is there a form I can fill out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi nikkibikki,

To have this cancelled, you would need to contact a Customer Adviser in your account holding branch. Contact details for the branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement