Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account

Options
  • 24-11-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I ordered an eircom account for my apartment last Wednesday. I was just wondering how long does it take for the modem to be delivered and get the account up and running? Who delivers the modem? Do you contact me to let me know when it is going to arrive so I know when I have to be here?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Egan2012 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I ordered an eircom account for my apartment last Wednesday. I was just wondering how long does it take for the modem to be delivered and get the account up and running? Who delivers the modem? Do you contact me to let me know when it is going to arrive so I know when I have to be here?

Thanks.

Hi Egan2012

Would you like to PM your order no or full address & I will look into this for you.
    Could you also please confirm if you placed your order online or over the phone.

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement