Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remarketing

Options
  • 24-11-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Has anyone her any experience of running a Remarketing campaign - Particularly in a B2B environment.

How successful did you find it

What tool/service did you use and would you recommend it

How cost effective is it when compared to an Adwords campaign.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RedFly

Yes, we run remarketing campaigns extensively.

When I first heard about remarketing many years ago, I thought it was a stupid idea. I thought if someone left a site, it was because they didn't want to buy something. How wrong was I.

Remarketing campaigns are consistently winners with extremely high ROAS. With AdWords, you can even remarket in search results. We find that offering a coupon code in search results to cart abandoners can bring back quite a few (who didn't leave specifically to GET a coupon code of course).

In terms of cost effectiveness compared to an AdWords campaign, well, that's like asking how tall is my house compared to a city building.

You really need to try it out for yourself. Your results are not going to be the same as anyone elses. There's simply too many factors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭BnB

Thanks for that Redfly. In particular, that's a great idea RE coupon codes for cart abandoners.

Can you tell me what system you used for Remarketing (Google, Adroll...someone else ? ) and would you recommend it ?

Advertisement