Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register Phone for BOI NI

Options
  • 24-11-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a BOI Northern Ireland account and I would like to avail of the online service centre for things like changing address, adding beneficiaries etc. However, I'm not able to activate my Southern Ireland mobile phone number correctly. Is it possible to do that do you know? I don't know what format it accepts having tried a few times but never got my PIN in the post. 

Regards,
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your post.

You can register a mobile from any country. When entering a mobile held in Ireland you need to include 00353 and drop the first zero from your mobile number e.g. 00353 87 *******. 

The code to confirm this takes five working days and is sent to the address on your account. If you have been waiting longer than this, you may need to have the code sent again. To do this, please do the following:
    • Select 'Manage accounts' from the left hand navigation bar.
    • 'Activate my mobile phone'.
    • Enter any incorrect 7 digit activation code (for example '1234567').
    • Repeat this process two more times.
    [*]

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement