If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE32H5500

Options
  • 24-11-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Wondering what the best price could get a SAMSUNG UE32H5500 for, today or tomorrow. Can collect or delivery.

If you have any other alternatives that you think would be an option please let me know.

Basically looking for a smart TV, that won't break the bank.

Thanks very much

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

srdb20 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Wondering what the best price could get a SAMSUNG UE32H5500  for, today or tomorrow. Can collect or delivery.

If you have any other alternatives that you think would be an option please let me know.

Basically looking for a smart TV, that won't break the bank.

Thanks very much
    SRDB20,

many thanks for your post - the 32H5500 is really tight stock wise and we have lots reserved for Customers but I'm sure we could move some of the reserved stocks around and free one up for you - its currently £279.00 / €359.99 ( the euro price includes delivery and a 5 year warranty) :
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200547-ue32h5500.aspx

If you are travelling to pick one up please don't forget to drop us a mail or give us a call to ensure we have one set-aside for you in advance - you can drop us a mail at sales@richersounds.ie

Thanks and keep us posted if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

SRDB20,

many thanks for your post - the 32H5500 is really tight stock wise and we have lots reserved for Customers but I'm sure we could move some of the reserved stocks around and free one up for you - its currently £279.00 / €359.99 ( the euro price includes delivery and a 5 year warranty) :

If you are travelling to pick one up please don't forget to drop us a mail or give us a call to ensure we have one set-aside for you in advance - you can drop us a mail at sales@richersounds.ie

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey John,

Thanks for that, just wondering if you could beat the price in pc world. It's going for 349.

Have bought of you guys before and would rather give you guys the business again.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

srdb20 wrote: »
    SRDB20,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey John,

Thanks for that, just wondering if you could beat the price in pc  world. It's going for 349.

Have bought of you guys before and would rather give you guys the business again.
    SRDB20,

thanks for the opportunity to quote - the Currys offer is just for the TV - our offer ( ok its €10 more expensive :) ) but our offer for the Samsung UE32H5500 includes home delivery, and a 5 year warranty at €359.99 https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200547-ue32h5500.aspx?swapstore=1 which has got to be worth an extra €10? - Currtys don't advertise how much their warranty is in Ireland online ( and to be fair their warranty may differ in detail to ours) but if you take what they quote on their .co.uk site in GBP for the warranty on the 32H5500 - its £210 - add that to their euro delivery charge = €229, add their €349 price and I get €578 - makes our extra €10 look fairly reasonable.

..But - if you did want to collect instore and you don't need the 5 year warranty - I'm happy to go €345 and beat the price..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.