Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two signatures required for SO

Options
  • 24-11-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

How can i go about getting the requirement of two signatures off a joint account in order to set up a Standing Order through 365 online?  Does a form need filling out for this to happen? or can i go to my branch myself and sort it out without needing the two signatures?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi bizebee,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To have the Repayable to Either indicator changed on your account, please contact your account holding branch and a representative will be more than happy to send you the required form. Once this has been updated by your branch, you will then be able to add payees, create new standing orders and transfer funds out of the account on Bank of Ireland 365 online.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭bizebee

Hi bizebee,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To have the Repayable to Either indicator changed on your account, please contact your account holding branch and a representative will be more than happy to send you the required form. Once this has been updated by your branch, you will then be able to add payees, create new standing orders and transfer funds out of the account on Bank of Ireland 365 online.

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi Tara / BOI Reps

Like most people who are unable to get to their branch during your opening times, i contacted my branch in order to find out about this form and see if they could post it out to me. The gentleman on the phone, who was not even in my branch,  told me someone from my branch would contact me back that day ( Monday 24th.....) I am still waiting on that call.........  Can this be looked into?? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi bizebee, 

Thanks for coming back to us and we're sorry to hear that you are still awaiting a call back from your branch. 

If you would like to send us a PM with your name, branch name and contact number we would be more than happy to look into this further for you. Please do not include any account specific information.

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signatures below to send the message. 

To do this please click on your username in the top right hand corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. By doing this you will then be able to PM us. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭bizebee

Hi bizebee, 

Thanks for coming back to us and we're sorry to hear that you are still awaiting a call back from your branch. 

If you would like to send us a PM with your name, branch name and contact number we would be more than happy to look into this further for you. Please do not include any account specific information.

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signatures below to send the message. 

To do this please click on your username in the top right hand corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. By doing this you will then be able to PM us. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,

I have both signature and enabled private messaging done but am still unable to PM you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi bizebee, 

I've sent you a PM directly. If you click the respond button on this PM you will be able to forward on your details to us. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement