Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCBs - some for sale, some free :D

Options
  • 24-11-2014 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Have some jamma bits I want to get rid of;

Xmen: Phoenixed Children of the Atom B board (So needs an A board to play) - €50. Works perfectly, great game, I just don't really have a 6 button fighting setup.

Comes with free Hyper Street Fighter 2 B board (this was a hack, unfortunately the incorrect B board version was used so there are some glitchy sprites. I haven't used it in years so can't quite remember how much they impact the gameplay)

Mikie Highschool Grafitti PCB - non Jamma so I can't test it. €20.
    Comes with a free minty Tekken 2 PCB that won't boot for some reason.

If one person wants the lot they can have it all for €60

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Speaking of arcade cab bits, I've also two 300w step downs I want to get rid of.

I originally got them from Ronnie with my candy cabs.

One is 220v->110v and the other is 220v->120v.

Both worked fine with both my cabs. Looks like one of these;

51LJ7sepxTL._SX300_.jpg

€15 each. That's under half the price they go for new.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I might take all the pcbs, does the sf2 hyper A board have a b+c board too? its just the a board is hacked?

Master of the Universe

keithgeo wrote: »
    I might take all the pcbs, does the sf2 hyper A board have a b+c board too? its just the a board is hacked?

Hey man!

Sorry, I'm daft, I always get CPS2 A&B boards mixed up. They're both B boards, so the game boards - you'll need an A board to play them.

The Street Fighter 2 board is a repro. Whoever made it sacrificed another CPS2 board and put the SF2 phoenixed eproms in it.

Problem is there are a few different CPS2 B board revisions. If you want to make a fully functional repro you need to use the correct B board. So the game isn't fully compatible in this case.

By the way, I also can never remember which version it is. It's the SF2 CPS2 game that's rare which everyone wants. 'Hyper' is somewhere in the title! :D

ah! haha i was also getting confused, i was mixing my CPS1 with CPS2, i dont have a CPS2 Aboard so couldnt play them, didnt know SF2 had a CPS2 version thought they where all CPS1.

Master of the Universe

No CPS2 A board? :eek: you're missing out man! CPS2 games are absolutely gorgeous, it has a load of SF2 games if you're into them.

Street Fighter Alpha
    Street Fighter Alpha 2
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha
    Super Street Fighter 2 : The New Challengers
    Super Street Fighter 2 : The Tournament Battle
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
    Hyper Street Fighter II : The Anniversary Edition (must be the B board I have)

No worries re the boards, if you change your mind let me know. Might try and move on some of my other boards too. (Do have some CPS1 SF2 stuff I was thinking of passing along)

• Advertisement

I had alpha 3 and sold it last year, got a fair few quid for it too, I mainly only go after boards I played years ago and none of those are on the list really
    o1s1n wrote: »
    No CPS2 A board? :eek: you're missing out man! CPS2 games are absolutely gorgeous, it has a load of SF2 games if you're into them.

Street Fighter Alpha
    Street Fighter Alpha 2
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha
    Super Street Fighter 2 : The New Challengers
    Super Street Fighter 2 : The Tournament Battle
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
    Hyper Street Fighter II : The Anniversary Edition (must be the B board I have)

No worries re the boards, if you change your mind let me know. Might try and move on some of my other boards too. (Do have some CPS1 SF2 stuff I was thinking of passing along)

The xmen board still about? Ill take it if it is.

Master of the Universe

The xmen board still about? Ill take it if it is.

It is indeed! Its yours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Would you consider posting the 220v->110v transformer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

intereted in that SF2 hack, wouldnt mind messing around with it if you still have it?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Would you consider posting the 220v->110v transformer?

Sorry man, not really into posting cheaper value items.
    intereted in that SF2 hack, wouldnt mind messing around with it if you still have it?

Tis gone now, posted off to mozie81 yesterday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement