Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small venue for live music

Options
  • 24-11-2014 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would know of any good small music venues in Dublin? My friend has a small record label in Germany and some of the acts are looking at touring around Ireland and the UK. They are looking for Friday/ Saturday night slots. Singer/ songwriter stuff. Something like upstairs in Whelan's....

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Not suitable for Band Promotion forum, might be better here.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Joebags

dizg wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would know of any good small music venues in Dublin? My friend has a small record label in Germany and some of the acts are looking at touring around Ireland and the UK. They are looking for Friday/ Saturday night slots. Singer/ songwriter stuff. Something like upstairs in Whelan's....

You could try The Cobblestone in Smithfield or maybe Sweeney's on Dame st.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭markmacken

Sin E on Arran Quay could be worth investigating. Or Slatterys on Capel St.

Advertisement