Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Aircraft in Ireland

Options
  • 24-11-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

Thought this may be a good idea to identify the regulars in/out of the Country. Feel free to contribute, I will update regularly if needed.

Cork Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- N866TM - Challenger 300; Registered to Wells Fargo Bank, Used by EMC Corp.
    F- G-NOAH - Airbus A319CJ; Registered to Acropolis Aviation, Used by John Magnier??.

Dublin Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- EI-LEO - Citation 750; ??, ??.
    B- M-CELT - Falcon 7x; Registered to Cravant Ltd, Used by Dermot Desmond.
    B- M-LJGI - Falcon 7x; Registered to Ven Air, Used by Larry Goodman.
    B- M-GSIX - Gulfstream G650; Registered to AC Executive Aircraft, Used by Denis O'Brien.
    F- M-ABGV - Lear 45; Registered to Ryanair, Ryanair 1.
    F- M-ABEU - Lear 45; Registered to Ryanair, Ryanair 2.

Donegal Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- N90YA - Cessna 425; Registered to Southern Aircraft Consultancy, Used by ??.

Galway Based/Frequent Visitors

Kerry Based/Frequent Visitors
    F- N575NR - Citation 560XL; Registered to Cross Jet Inc Trustee, Used by Munster Joinery.

Knock Based/Frequent Visitors
    F- N747YK - Cessna 310R; Registered to YK Inc, Used by ??.

Shannon Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- EI-JSK - Gulfstream G650; Registered to Westair, Used by JP McManus.
    B- EI-LIM - Agusta Westland AW139. Registered to Westair, Used by JP McManus.
    B- EI-WFI - Challenger 605; Registered to Westair, ??.

Sligo Based/Frequent Visitors
    F- N642P - PA-31 Turbo Navajo; Registered to Corporate Air Ireland, Used by ??.

Waterford Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- EI-DMG - Cessna 441 Conquest II; Registered to Dawn Meats Group Ltd, Used by DMG.
    B- EI-SPB - Cessna 206H; Registered to P Morissey, Used by P Morissey.
    F- G-RSXL - Cessna 560XL; Registered to RSXL Management, Used by Roy Strudwick.

Weston Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- N65MJ - Beech 58P; Registered to Grange Aviation, Used by ??.
    F- M-KELY - Phenom 100; Registered to Kelly Air, Used by ??.
    H- G-IMED - Cessna 550 CJ2; Registered to Xclusive Jet Charter, Used by ??.

I have included Galway & Sligo for the moment as I'm not 100% if they still get regular business jet traffic.

Sources: FlightRadar24.com, Planefinder.net, Airframes.org.

B- = Based
    F- = Frequent Visitor
    H- = Hangared

* Excluding the likes of Netjets, etc, due to the fact that their aircraft visit on a daily basis and the list will be endless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Kenny2012

N575NR is used by Munster Joinery.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

N642P, Piper PA-31 of Corporate air Ireland. often seen in parked at Sligo,Enniskillen or Newtownards. Abbeyshrule Cessna 210's EI-BUF and EI-CGH could also be included as they are often in and out of the country with different pax on board. N747YK,a Cessna 310,often seen parked on the bravo ramp at knock(not sure of operator). regular biz aircraft that ive seen at Weston are G-WNCH,a king air 200. N65MJ,a beech baron. M-SAIL,a PC12 and N129SC(Piper pa 32)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Of those Manx-registered aircraft listed under Dublin, only M-LJGI is actually based, I think. In particular M-CELT and M-GSIX are operated for individuals who are not resident for tax purposes and who must not exceed a certain number (183?) of nights spent in Ireland per year. Therefore these aircraft sometimes arrive just after midnight or leave just before it so as not clock up an overnight.

The Ryanair Lears are based at Stansted.

Baron N65MJ is based at Weston.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

EchoIndia wrote: »
    Of those Manx-registered aircraft listed under Dublin, only M-LJGI is actually based, I think. In particular M-CELT and M-GSIX are operated for individuals who are not resident for tax purposes and who must not exceed a certain number (183?) of nights spent in Ireland per year. Therefore these aircraft sometimes arrive just after midnight or leave just before it so as not clock up an overnight.

Actually the midnight rule was changed a few years ago

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/money_and_tax/tax/moving_country_and_taxation/tax_residence_and_domicile_in_ireland.html
    For tax years up to 2008, each day you are present at midnight counts as one day in the calculation of residency for tax purposes. From tax year 2009 onwards, the midnight rule no longer applies, and you are treated as being present in the State, if you are present in the State at any time during that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,349 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Flying out just before midnight would still be relevant so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭folbotcar

There's also Aero Commander N840PN of Pacnet air. It was based in Galway airport in 2013. Not sure where it's moved to since. Maybe back to the Isle of Man where it was previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Shamrock841

M-KELY embraer phenom 100 based in enniskillen I think. N866TM challenger 300 based in cork with EMC. N90YA Cessna 425 based in donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Thanks all for the replies.

I have updated and hopefully will be able to add more to the list in due course. Hopefully some can point out errors if I have made any.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭man98

Didn't think Enniskillen/ Sligo got much exec flights.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Where's Bono's?

I only ask because I didn't know he had one until the arse fell out of it last week.

Also, doesn't Padraig Harrington have a jet based in Weston?

• Advertisement

I believe Harringtons G3 was sold a number of years back. Beautiful aircraft it was, saw it sitting in one of the hangars in Weston in 2011 I think.

Don't know how I managed to forget G-NOAH A319CJ registered to acropolis aviation in Farnborough, quite a regular visitor to Cork

Don't know how I managed to forget G-NOAH A319CJ registered to acropolis aviation in Farnborough, quite a regular visitor to Cork

I had that in earlier! Maybe I forgot to click save. :/

Thank You, anymore can you think of? :)

Sin é I think. AFAIK N90YA is owned by a Donegal fisherman who owns a few trawlers...

Edit G-DTFL based in enniskillen PA-46-500TP owned by Tyrone Fabrication Ltd, hence the reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Beautiful aircraft, inside and out. Used to be a regular visitor to SNN. Is it still the same client / user?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭man98

Growler!!! wrote: »
    Beautiful aircraft, inside and out. Used to be a regular visitor to SNN. Is it still the same client / user?

I saw it Dublin myself and mistook it for an A318. Took a picture and all...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,123 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

nice list.... thanks

Lapin wrote: »
    Where's Bono's?

I only ask because I didn't know he had one until the arse fell out of it last week.

Also, doesn't Padraig Harrington have a jet based in Weston?
    Bono, He doesn't have one. Very sensibly he rents. U2s accountant or former accountant Ossie Kilkenny either owns or used to own G-SEAI. Used to use it to get to Ashford Castle. Edit: To point out G-SEAI is an amphibious floatplane C206. They landed on the lough.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pauld81

folbotcar wrote: »
    Bono, He doesn't have one. Very sensibly he rents. U2s accountant or former accountant Ossie Kilkenny either owns or used to own G-SEAI. Used to use it to get to Ashford Castle. Edit: To point out G-SEAI is an amphibious floatplane C206. They landed on the lough.
    G-SEAI Lives in Weston Airport now

pauld81 wrote: »
    G-SEAI Lives in Weston Airport now
    Oh it's been based there since the mid nineties. I refuelled it a couple of times. Falling off that high wing was the big fear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

I seen that white A319 in cork in september, thought it was a A318. Totally forgot to look into it.

b757 wrote: »
    Will be updating here, as i can no longer update the original post unfortunately. Will try to do it on a weekly basis if needed.

Cork Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- N866TM - Challenger 300; Reg to Wells Fargo Bank, Used by EMC Corp.

F- G-NOAH - Airbus A319CJ; Reg to Acropolis Aviation, Used by John Magnier??.

Dublin Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- EI-LEO - Citation 750; Reg to Airlink Airways, Used by ??.
    B- M-CELT - Falcon 7x; Reg to Cravant Ltd, Used by Dermot Desmond.
    B- M-LJGI - Falcon 7x; Reg to Ven Air, Used by Larry Goodman.
    B- M-GSIX - Gulfstream G650; Reg to AC Executive Aircraft, Used by Denis O'Brien.

F- EI-WFI - Challenger 605; Reg to Westair, ??.
    F- M-ABGV - Lear 45; Reg to Ryanair, Ryanair 1.
    F- M-ABEU - Lear 45; Reg to Ryanair, Ryanair 2.

Donegal Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- N90YA - Cessna 425; Reg to Southern Aircraft Consultancy, Used by ??.

Galway Based/Frequent Visitors

Kerry Based/Frequent Visitors
    F- N575NR - Citation 560XL; Reg to Cross Jet Inc Trustee, Used by Munster Joinery.

Knock Based/Frequent Visitors
    F- N747YK - Cessna 310R; Reg to YK Inc, Used by ??.

Shannon Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- EI-JSK - Gulfstream G650; Reg to Westair, Used by JP McManus.
    B- EI-LIM - Agusta Westland AW139. Reg to Westair, Used by JP McManus.
    B- EI-WFI - Challenger 605; Reg to Westair, ??.

F- N757MA - Boeing 757-200; Reg to Mid East Jet, Used by ??.

Sligo Based/Frequent Visitors
    F- N642P - PA-31 Turbo Navajo; Reg to Corporate Air Ireland, Used by ??.

Waterford Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- EI-DMG - Cessna 441 Conquest II; Reg to Dawn Meats Group Ltd, Used by DMG.
    B- EI-SPB - Cessna 206H; Reg to P Morissey, Used by P Morissey.

F- G-RSXL - Cessna 560XL; Reg to RSXL Management, Used by Roy Strudwick.

Weston Based/Frequent Visitors
    B- EI-LCM - TBM 850; Reg to Folens Management Services; Used by ??.
    B- N65MJ - Beech 58P; Reg to Grange Aviation, Used by ??.
    B- N949AC - Cirrus SR22GT; Reg to N949AC Inc. Used by ??.

F- M-KELY - Phenom 100; Reg to Kelly Air, Used by ??.
    H- G-IMED - Cessna 550 CJ2; Reg to Xclusive Jet Charter, Used by ??.

I have included Galway & Sligo for the moment as I'm not 100% if they still get regular business jet traffic.

Sources: FlightRadar24.com, Planefinder.net, Airframes.org.

B- = Based
    F- = Frequent Visitor
    H- = Hangared

* Excluding the likes of Netjets, etc, due to the fact that their aircraft visit on a daily basis and the list will be endless.
    UPDATES
    Weston
    Dublin
    Shannon

Anyone have information on the numerous heli's, bar EI-LIM that do be around the country on a daily basis?

Also, please correct me if some information is incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

B757 N757MA is based in Jeddah with Mideast Jet - fleet details here: http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/Mid%20East%20Jet.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,123 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

EchoIndia, I believe that its operated by Midroc and not MEJ... :) That fleet list is somewhat obscure as i don't know what A340 they are talking about.

Shannnon is a convenient fuel stop on the way to the USA from Saudi.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

amadain wrote: »

What specific item are supposed to be looking at?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

M-LJGI is both based and hangared at Dublin.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Advertisement