Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social game North Dublin

Options
  • 24-11-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any open basketball games running on the north side? I'm near Navan Road looking to get back into playing.

I've seen the Dublin indoor sports page and it's a little pricey. Hoping there are alternatives...

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Poster2014

1hsleep wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know of any open basketball games running on the north side? I'm near Navan Road looking to get back into playing.

I've seen the Dublin indoor sports page and it's a little pricey. Hoping there are alternatives...

Cheers!

It works out cheaper with them if you register as part of a team, might be worth trying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 1hsleep

Poster2014 wrote: »
    It works out cheaper with them if you register as part of a team, might be worth trying :)

Cool thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

we have a regular session on a thursday in Coolock if you are interested.

PM me if you want details.

Cheers
    SW

• Registered Users Posts: 2 athacliath1983

are you still playing in coolock ???

Advertisement