Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Register to Vote DCC

• 24-11-2014 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone know if DCC accept scanned copies of the forms to register to vote? Completely forgot about the cut off tomorrow, I see Fingal do but I'm in Dublin south east, can't find anything for DCC . Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

The cut off inset tomorrow. The cut off to vote is ussually 7 days before an election or referendum.

If you dont do that thing by tomorow , you will go onto a thing called a supplementary register which just means that you go to a different table on the next polling day.

Edit: jesus , i didnt realize how old this was considering it was at the top of the fourm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I have a question to ask that I'd rather not create a new thread for, but how long does it take for a name to appear in the Register of Electors? I sent in the RFA2 form a few weeks ago and I looked up my name there and it's not there. I wouldn't be surprised if it was only updated at certain intervals but I'm just a bit paranoid that I did something wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Slow Show wrote: »
    I have a question to ask that I'd rather not create a new thread for, but how long does it take for a name to appear in the Register of Electors? I sent in the RFA2 form a few weeks ago and I looked up my name there and it's not there. I wouldn't be surprised if it was only updated at certain intervals but I'm just a bit paranoid that I did something wrong.
    They dont do the list till February

Advertisement