Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live....

Options
  • 24-11-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am a single professional looking to rent somewhere decent. Any ideas?

I am generally here during the week, not often weekends. Need good transport links to Tallaght and the Airport, potentially City West also.

I am currently in Dundrum (moving by Xmas), which is fine, but ideally would not want to be any further South/East if I can help it, but for the right place I could go a little further East of Tallaght.

Clean, safe place is the priority. Only really use the kitchen and bedroom of current apartment.

Looking for one/two bed for upto €1,500 per month furnished.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Terenure/Templeogue/Rathfarnham are your best bets I'd say, though no idea what rentals costs are there are the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 94tegsi

Thanks. They're a pretty good bet regards traffic to Tallaght / CityWest? I'll be driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Gadfly Girl

Stepaside is really nice, or Saggart Village?

Advertisement