Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double charges today?

Options
  • 24-11-2014 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hello, checking my 365 online today I have at least 5 double charges today. ie Eircom sepa dd 83.25, then another "sepa dd" 83.25. same with pos charges matches up with "debit card" all double charges. These second charges are coming off my balance  also.

Any problems reported or just me?

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi keno-daytrader.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Transactions can sometimes show as being duplicated on an account when logged onto BOI365 Online late in the evening. The reason for this is that the system may have been updating your transactions at that time.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If there is a duplicated debit showing on your account, it should not be reflected in the final balance.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

Please check your account again today to see if this has since been rectified. If not, please contact BOI365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We hope this is resolved for you promptly. If we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

I'm the same. Was in a plus figure yesterday and now I'm well in the minus, with that only being possible if the double charges were used to calculate said figure, if my trusty calculator is to be believed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi surm00,

Thanks for your post.

We have double checked with our Web Team and they have confirmed that although it looks confusing, the balance is actually correct and therefore no extra funds will be available.

When the payment files are being run, it can effect the running balance displayed online, but your final balance will be correct. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement