Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent hotels in city?

Options
  • 25-11-2014 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    looking to head to galway on jan 2 for two days and I'm looking for any decent deals on hotel offers. We usually stay in Radisson blu but they're not offering any decent deals at the moment…
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭finbarrk

We stayed in the Pillo Hotel for 2 nights during Halloween. 2 adults and 2 kids. It was around €90 per night including breakfast. Nice spot.
    http://www.pillohotelgalway.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

The Pillo is a lovely hotel, I'd stay there again without hesitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Salthill Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For deals try www.lidl-breaks.com

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Forster Court a nice hotel and very central - not sure ref deals at the minute though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

have a look at www.mydealpage.ie and filter to just hotels and you might get some deals on it.
    i got my folks a good deal in the ardilaun hotel last month, also one just of Eyre Square, think it was called the Park House

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

Ardilaun Hotel is a gem

Advertisement