Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninjahax

Options
  • 25-11-2014 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I know I'm a bit late with this, but a new software exploit on the game "Cubic Ninja" has been found. This glitch enables you to run custom software on your 3DS. Stuff that has been developed already includes emulators and just general homebrew stuff such as tech demos (I guess it's early days yet!)

The only downside to this thing is that the homebrew stuff requires cubic ninja, which is really hard to come by now, to be in your 3DS at all times. I checked online and the prices on ebay are €60 - 70 :o I also called up a few gamestop stores in Dublin and they are all sold out!

Here is hoping for region free 3DS games (even though you shouldn't need a hack for this!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Not really a topic for discussion on these forums.

Rule 1 of the forum's game charter
    1. Posting about Warez.
    This means that if you post anything on how to obtain, copy, hax0r, backup, get a serial number for or otherwise copy or circumvent copy protection. We don't care if you want to back up your perfectly legal copy of The Sims. Copying protected cd's is off-topic anyway. There is a zero tolerance for this. If you break this rule, you will be permanently banned and your post will be edited and/or deleted.

The reason we are so strict on this is that if Games was a place were such things were discussed then boards.ie could be shut down by the Garda for hosting warez monkeys.

Admitting to downloading a pirated game / filling your flash card with ROMs is now zero tolerance, and an infractable offense. By admitting to pirate, you're theoretically providing evidence for a highly unlikely but possible prosecution

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm closing this because it's a little on the legal grey side.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement