Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sports Gadgets by DCrainmaker

Options
  • 25-11-2014 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Time to start dropping hints to Santa as Ray has put together his pick of best sports gadgets

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2014/11/winter-gadget-recommendations.html

Was looking for an activity tracker for herself such as the vivofit or vivosmart but after reading that will get the M400 to replace her FR220 as its the same as FR220 plus has activity tracking.

What are you going to ask Santa for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

I actually thought about not clicking the link for a few seconds..pages like this are dangerous territory for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

In the states at the moment and was going to pick up an M400 but don't think it has android support yet. I think it's due in Dec but thinking I should hold out to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

Anyone know to get the Polar M400 with HRM in white for a good price. Loads of places either don't do it in white or out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

TheBazman wrote: »
    In the states at the moment and was going to pick up an M400 but don't think it has android support yet. I think it's due in Dec but thinking I should hold out to be sure.

Problem with Android support appears to be to do with BTLE. Seems to need an updated version of Android as the V800 is still waiting and the bike computer V650 is being held back until Android is sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

viperlogic wrote: »
    Anyone know to get the Polar M400 with HRM in white for a good price. Loads of places either don't do it in white or out of stock

Zero availability of stock at the moment. Arriving in dribs and drabs from Polar as demand has outstripped supply by the looks of things. Even with pre-orders in (of both) my allocations are not meeting demand at the moment :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

Ray has updated his blog, Polar v800 for €325!!!

http://cdon.fi/matkapuhelimet/black_friday_wearables/

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Brusna

viperlogic wrote: »

OutdoorGB have it at a good price and this weekend you can use voucher code blackout for 10% off.

Advertisement