Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE TLC 2014 Thread - 14th/December/2014 *Spoilers*

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm not going to keep going back and forth on this with you. Please don't be so confrontational. I was just saying, if you don't like the current product, no one is forcing you to watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

I'm not going to keep going back and forth on this with you.
    Sorry for trying to have a discussion on a...discussion forum.
    I was just saying, if you don't like the current product, no one is forcing you to watch it.
    Thanks for the heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

MOD: Frank, no need to be so sarcastic and dismissive please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Please don't take that tone with me, Frank. What I'm saying is, maybe if something doesn't appeal to you at all, you should just not watch it. If I thought a show was really that bad, I wouldn't watch it. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you just don't like WWE anymore? You know you do have the power to turn it off while it is on as well.

It's impossible to know if something appeals to you until you watch it other than reading spoilers which I hate. I still like WWE so of course I was going to watch it as it could have been good. I didn't think it was good and lying to myself that it was enjoyable is pointless. Turning it off isn't an answer either, I was looking forward to Wyatt & Ambrose and was enjoying it until the end. To me the end undid anything that was good in that match and blaming the viewer for watching it then complaining rather than the show for letting down the viewer is a strange one tbh. The end of Dexter was rubbish; the response wasn't "oh well it's my own fault for watching it" it was "what were they thinking, that was rubbish."

You enjoyed it and that's fair enough. However the majority did not and in TV it should be pleasing the majority that matters most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Moving on lads please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Caught the main event of TLC. I feel bad so for Ambrose. Not only did he & Bray kill themselves for an unresponsive crowd (because of the many gimmick matches numbing them beforehand)...that finish. Getting beaten by a TV. The fans LAUGHED AT Ambrose, and then he caused himself to lose. What an embarrassment! GRAB THE BRASS RING DAMMIT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Then it was completely bizarre on the post show the way they cut back to him in the ring. However, I think they put on a helluva match aside from the finish. Wyatt's running Sister Abigail!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

If TLC was supposed to be the main roster's answer to NXT's R Evolution, then the main roster (with the exception of Ziggler/Luke Harper's Intercontinental Championship ladder match which was a great match), fell flat on their face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Cena v Rollins was as good as anything on the NXT PPV IMO

Advertisement