Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Payment Issue

Options
  • 25-11-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi,
    I tried to make a phone payment and when the automated process was complete I was told there was a technical issue and my payment wasn't processed. I rang a second time and completed the payment. My bank account statement now shows the payment was taken twice. Can you PM me to get my details. I can't get through to talk to anyone through customer care line it keeps hanging up. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    I tried to make a phone payment and when the automated process was complete I was told there was a technical issue and my payment wasn't processed. I rang a second time and completed the payment. My bank account statement now shows the payment was taken twice. Can you PM me to get my details. I can't get through to talk to anyone through customer care line it keeps hanging up. 
    Hi lordstilton

I'm sorry to hear this, You will need to speak to eircoms accounts team directly on this. They can be contacted on free phone 1901 or via instant WebChat at eircom.net.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lordstilton

Hi lordstilton

I'm sorry to hear this, You will need to speak to eircoms accounts team directly on this. They can be contacted on free phone 1901 or via instant WebChat at eircom.net.

Thanks
    Al
    Al.. Do you have a number I can contact them on from a mobile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi lordstilton

Thanks
    Al
    Al.. Do you have a number I can contact them on from a mobile?
    Free phone 1901 will work from a mobile lordstilton -

You're welcome to call our reception on 016714444 and ask to be transferred if you wish

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement