Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoClever Tablet factory reset

Options
  • 25-11-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi,
    My nephew received a GoClever tablet (A93.2) for xmas last year. He has forgotten his password and now I am trying to do a factory reset on this tablet. Its a polish company who made it and having done some googling I still haven't been able to find the correct documentation in order to do a factory reset. I also rang the number on their website for Ireland and it didn't work. tried the english number and was told they could not deal with me as they saw my number was Irish. They gave me an email address to write to and I have received no reply. They also have an online form for submitting help requests and I have received no reply from that service either. Poor service from them IMHO

I have tried holding the vol + button and power button to see if that would reset it as its running some version of an Android OS. I have tried other button combinations also but to no avail. Does anyone know how I might reset it ?

Thanks,
    Paidi

Comments

Advertisement