Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to play a piano

Options
  • 25-11-2014 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hey guys,

My team at work has a visit coming up from one of the people we work with in the Netherlands. Both him and one of my local team members play the piano so we thought that when we go for dinner/drinks in Galway that evening, it would be nice for them to play a few songs.

I know Java's has/had (haven't been in ages) a piano that guests could play but are there any other places around?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Dutchess wrote: »
    Hey guys,

My team at work has a visit coming up from one of the people we work with in the Netherlands. Both him and one of my local team members play the piano so we thought that when we go for dinner/drinks in Galway that evening, it would be nice for them to play a few songs.

I know Java's has/had (haven't been in ages) a piano that guests could play but are there any other places around?

Thanks!

Radisson Blu?
    Rouge?
    Neachtain's?
    Galway Clinic? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Java's piano is gone - think they might have moved it to La Petit Rouge, but I've not been in there, so not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Murtagh Rabbitt's used to have one, not sure it's there any more.
    Radisson has one in the piano bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

biko wrote: »
    Murtagh Rabbitt's used to have one, not sure it's there any more.

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 wowee

Lohans in Salthill has a piano-nice place for food and drinks

• Advertisement
Advertisement