Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Very vivid dream

• 25-11-2014 1:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 489 ✭✭

I had a dream last night. I was living in the White House lol. I kept getting lost though. I was minding the two children at one point and then I lost something going down a water slide (a bit like something you'd have on I'm a celebrity). Then I couldn't find my room. This theme continued a lot. Then there was a Feis on (Irish dancing). I was told to go out and turn right and head for the Raddisson? Tours of the whitehouse gardens - I was too tired to partake - massive big park. Then I couldn't find a razor or fake tan. Obama was fierce sound. Think I lost a child in the whole thing. Major thing was getting lost and going up and down corridors, trying to find rooms. Other guy in the dream went insane when he went downstairs and tried to kill me if we were 'downstairs'. Then I was in an isolated rural house and broke through a door (about 10 layers of timber sheets to break through), then I was back in the Whitehouse lol.

Advertisement