Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good vet near Drimnagh

• 25-11-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone recommend a good Vet near Drimnagh or Dublin 12? Our gorgeous puppy needs to be vaccinated soon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

Sleuthy wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone recommend a good Vet near Drimnagh or Dublin 12? Our gorgeous puppy needs to be vaccinated soon.

We always found South Dublin Vets on Whitehall Road, D 12 to be very good

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭paulpd

Apparently Pat Finnegan at the Walkinstown roundabout (next to The Kestel) is very good. All Care Veterinary Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭ThatFatGal

paulpd wrote: »
    Apparently Pat Finnegan at the Walkinstown roundabout (next to The Kestel) is very good. All Care Veterinary Centre.

Agreed - the older vet is good (the younger northie one I wasn't too keen on and he tried to rip us off but we got a fair price because we told him the quoted price from a different vet)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

We always found South Dublin Vets on Whitehall Road, D 12 to be very good

Mark and co are amazing, we wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

ThatFatGal wrote: »
    Agreed - the older vet is good (the younger northie one I wasn't too keen on and he tried to rip us off but we got a fair price because we told him the quoted price from a different vet)

+1 been going there for over 20 years and they've looked after all my pets with the utmost care.
    Pat, Michael and Head Nurse Charlene are just amazing. Can't compliment them enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Carey and Keane in Kilmainham, couldn't recommend them more

Advertisement