Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend one xbox 360 game

Options
  • 25-11-2014 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

Im going to be heading home for xmas where my 360 is gathering dust. If you could get one game what would it be. I'll be ar home for a week or so, last game i got was gta v on release.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

have you played any of the bioshocks, good story based games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

recyclops wrote: »
    have you played any of the bioshocks, good story based games.

Ye have played those and loved them, i suppose im kinda looking for something out in the last year or so. Was pretty active on it before that for good few years

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Vanquish!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Red Dead Redemption is cheap on LIVE right now if you haven't played that. Also, Mirror's Edge is down to 3 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Fallout 3 or New Vegas if you haven't already played em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

any of the batmans
    CODs or battlefield
    Super SF 4
    Fifa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Fable 2. Old enough but a fantastic game that really draws you in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Might be helpful if you gave us more to go on OP in terms of what kind of game you like or enjoyed in the past. 360 being 7 or 8 years old with a massive number of games you might as well be asking how long is a piece of string :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

calex71 wrote: »
    Might be helpful if you gave us more to go on OP in terms of what kind of game you like or enjoyed in the past. 360 being 7 or 8 years old with a massive number of games you might as well be asking how long is a piece of string :pac:

11.5 inches!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Skyrim or Red Dead Redemption

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

Tropico 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Borderlands. Brilliant game, I know as I just finished it. Can't believe I waited so long to play it.

Advertisement