Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet shop in city centre

• 25-11-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a pet shop in city centre D1/2 areas? I rem the boardwalk one on the quays but it has closed down.
    I want to buy a basic non expensive dog coat for my Yorkie.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

TKMax have great coats - especially for small dogs!! There's one in the Ilac and Shauna's Pet shop on Capel street so nice and close to compare what they have ;) Not sure if the pet shop in Parnell street is still there too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

+1 For shaunas pet shop and the one on parnell street is still there, very friendly staff in both shops :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Pet Paradise on Parnell St. has helpful staff. I don't know about dog stuff, but their fish are good quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

tk123 wrote: »
    TKMax have great coats - especially for small dogs!! There's one in the Ilac and Shauna's Pet shop on Capel street so nice and close to compare what they have ;) Not sure if the pet shop in Parnell street is still there too?

I second TXMaxx. Their pet stuff is great. I've gotten Lola a jacket and a jumper as well as loads of toys. They also do reasonably priced poo-bags that smell lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Great a lot of the coats are very dear the designer ones €50 + not spending that much I just want it for when the really cold weather starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I got Poppy a jumper in Tkmaxx for €2.99 and the rest I've looked at recently were in the €12.99-€15. 99 range. Can't go wrong fit the price.

Nice one do you mind we asking which TK Maxx was it and whereabouts in the store I can never find the pet stuff there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DforDisaster

I was in the stephens green one TK Maxx today - they had a good selection of toys, and a little rail of coat/jumpers and a few dog beds.

If you are looking for a cheap coat Penneys have one at the moment - very basic, but I think it may not cut in a very sensible, anatomically-friendly way for male dogs going for a toilet visit! ( I might be entirely wrong, but the part of the coat that goes around the dogs tummy seemed to be quite long....)

The ones in TK Maxx look really cute yeah for a few euros extra prefer the better quality as my yorkie is always stopping for toilet breaks in the park :D

Advertisement