Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identifying local cabinet (in ballymote, sligo)

Options
  • 25-11-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out when (or if) to expect efibre available to my home, looking at the wholesale map its not obvious to me which cabinet I'm attached to, can I provide you with my number for you to look up please.

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Takca wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to figure out when (or if) to expect efibre available to my home, looking at the wholesale map its not obvious to me which cabinet I'm attached to, can I provide you with my number for you to look up please.

thanks,
    Hi Takca

Feel free to PM me your number and I'll look in to this, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible but that may not be until tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Takca

PM sent, thanks for your quick reply.

Hi Takca

Your line is not currently connected to a cabinet as it's directly fed from the exchange, unfortunately there is no forecast date I can offer you for efibre connection as plans to offer lines in your situation are ongoing however I have been advised that a solution should be available to directly fed lines within the next 12 months.

I'm sorry I can't offer you better news on this Takca

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Takca

Hi Takca

Your line is not currently connected to a cabinet as it's directly fed from the exchange, unfortunately there is no forecast date I can offer you for efibre connection as plans to offer lines in your situation are ongoing however I have been advised that a solution should be available to directly fed lines within the next 12 months.

Al
    No problem, thanks for looking into it

Hi Takca

Al
    No problem, thanks for looking into it
    Thanks Takca

I recommend getting back to me on this towards April/May hopefully I'll have more news on this for you then.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement