Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double SIM phone

• 25-11-2014 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

I have two SIMs and I need an Android phone which will accommodate them. One is Irish and the other French. I currently have a Galaxy 3 and a Nokia ??.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Motorola Moto G (2014).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭bobgaf

Amazon would be a good starting point. If you like Samsung, search for Samsung Duos as this indicates a dual-SIM Samsung. Also, make sure the phone you choose can cope with 3G on both SIMs if this is what you want. Some may only have 3G-2G or 2G-2G dual-SIM capability and note the SIM-size that the phone supports ( micro, nano etc ).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Motorola Moto G (2014).

I would ideally like 4G which this phone doesn't have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭webels

If you need 4g it is important to choose a phone that has both 4g bands for your networks. The huawei honor 6 might be a good choice but if on meteor you will be missing 800mhz.

Advertisement