Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Krasnodar +2 @ 1.44 withTotesport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I'm an Everton fan and I'm not confident in a win with that team whatsoever. I think it'll be a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭maamom

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Not much in the way of rotation by Krasnodar: 9 of 11 starters involved in October's game. Tough test for Everton's youth.

Could Krasnodar be worth a punt @10/3? Everton struggled in Krasnodar and only drew 1-1 with a decent team

Agree. Not sure how anyone can price Everton as odds on with that line up. Will be taking Krasnodar DC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

FatRat wrote: »
    I'm an Everton fan and I'm not confident in a win with that team whatsoever. I think it'll be a draw.

Same as myself but cant back against my own team so no bets for me

• Registered Users Posts: 30 heavydemon

maamom wrote: »
    Agree. Not sure how anyone can price Everton as odds on with that line up. Will be taking Krasnodar DC.

Chanced krasnodar ht/ft @ 8/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

PAOK v Guingamp
    Athanasiadis anytime 2/1

Got 5 goals so far in Europa League

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

magherakid wrote: »
    PAOK v Guingamp
    Athanasiadis anytime 2/1

Got 5 goals so far in Europa League

It's a goal! The author of the penalty kick is Stefanos Athanasiadis (PAOK).

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LBM

United Liverpool on Sunday. Pp are giving money back if the games a draw(online only,max50). Surely United are worth anyone's money at 10/11 as I can't see Liverpool getting a result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

LBM wrote: »
    United Liverpool on Sunday. Pp are giving money back if the games a draw(online only,max50). Surely United are worth anyone's money at 10/11 as I can't see Liverpool getting a result

Applies to first bet only.
    Applies to Win-Draw-Win market only.
    Applies to singles placed before kick-off only.
    Max Free Bet Refund E/GBP50 per customer.
    Free bet will be available to use on football matches for 7 days from when it is credited.
    Applies to Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets only. Not available in Retail.
    Paddy Power football rules apply.
    Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.

Ts&Cs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Such a good offer, in a perfect world the limit would be higher but can't complain :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Lille vs Wolfsburg @ 1.65

last min penalty :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

sevila Salzburg double .. only paying 1/2.. but cant see anythig else :o

a wins a win a win..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Perth Glory are playing Newcastle Jets down under in a few.

Caen double chance @ 2.40

Caen are not as bad as their league position suggest, they got a draw away to Bordeaux and Monaco, they will be even more focused in defense after conceding 8 goals in the past 2 games, also their keeper is the former Lyon 2nd choice keeper so he will have extra motivation to show his worth... Caen need points more than Lyon do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭paul8209

Creteil- Arles

Two struggling teams, Creteil are three points above the drop zone, but probably could have done with the break for cup action having taken four points from their last two starts, including a fine point at Brest in a 2-2 draw, which is a typical result for them, Angers are bottom of the table, six points from safety.

We have spoken many times about the home team's free and easy ways, both teams have scored in 18 of their last 21 starts and their last 10 have averaged 3.4 goals per game, only Nancy have scored more and no team, not even Arles have conceded more. Nothing new in this, their 38 Ligue 2 games last season averaged 3.03 goals which was 0.56 above the league mean . They are a breath of fresh air and L2 would be much the poorer if they were to be relegated. Already without several defenders, they will miss the suspended Augusto who has started the last five games, but hey, they will be be gung ho and up the other end of the pitch most of the time anyway !

Arles have a visit from Troyes next week and if they do not get something from one or both of these games, could be cast adrift by Christmas and they seem sure to get more goalscoring chances today than they will next week. They are going to miss the energy of captain and ever present midfielder Hugo Rodriguex ( 1 win in 10 without him) today and central defender Remy Bonne (0-0-5) and whilst I expect them to lose, Creteil almost always conceded and despite the weather , I do feel both will score and that the "over" offers the best value in this game.

1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.08 asian line/Sportmarket.

source: clubgowi.com (from the newsletter)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

Sochaux 11-4 and Avranches 5-4, nice double in French Football

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Almeria yet to win at home all season , Ronaldo to outscore them 11/10 with powers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭redarmy

Almeria yet to win at home all season , Ronaldo to outscore them 11/10 with powers

dont see this on powers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Is that in store only?

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Is that in store only?

livechat>>Declan L Hi Noel, Shops would have different enhanced offers then online, So if you cant find it online it would mean as much.. (great help) :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sorry lads yeah just seen it in shop not sure if available online

Heracles: Telgenkamp; Koenders, Te Wierik, Zomer; Bruns, Pelupessy, Fledderus, Pelupessy; Tannane, Weghorst, Linssen.
    FC Dordrecht: Kurto; Fortes, Peersman, Ojo, Lieder; Ten Voorde, Van Overeem, Van Deelen; Van Haaren, Koolwijk, Lima.

I am on Weghorst any time @2.1 Unibet

Caen starting with 5 defenders

On the cards again in the Real game, over 5.5 at 5/6 and the ref has been incredibly card happy in his recent games.

Real Madrid Starting XI: Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo, Illarramendi, Kroos, Isco, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema. Real Madrid face their last Liga BBVA match of 2014 against an Almería side that sacked their coach this very same week. This night, the Andalusian team will not be coached by Juan ignacio Martínez yet, though his signing was confirmed yesterday. Ramos and James cannot feature in this match, but Ancelotti has two very good replacements in Varane and Illarramendi.

Benzema wincast 5/6 / brighton evs (double)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I am going in hard on Millwall tonight. Some of my fav individual players are in that team, they just need to gel as a unit...

Main Bet

Millwall 2+ Goals @ 3.50 (Betfair SP)

Smaller level stakes...

Millwall Win @ 4.00 (Uni)
    Solly March Anytime @ 8.00 (Uni)
    Lee Gregory Anytime @ 4.30 (Betfair SP)

Small bet...

Solly March MOTM @ 17.00 (Victor)

Millwall will either score no goals, or score loads IMO. Hopefully not a disaster incoming.

Getting on real -1 @1/2

Caen double chance @ 2.40

Caen are not as bad as their league position suggest, they got a draw away to Bordeaux and Monaco, they will be even more focused in defense after conceding 8 goals in the past 2 games, also their keeper is the former Lyon 2nd choice keeper so he will have extra motivation to show his worth... Caen need points more than Lyon do

Caen 3-0 down :/

• Advertisement

Never in doubt !!

tinodz wrote: »
    I am going in hard on Millwall tonight. Some of my fav individual players are in that team, they just need to gel as a unit...

Main Bet

Millwall 2+ Goals @ 3.50 (Betfair SP) :(

Smaller level stakes...

Millwall Win @ 4.00 (Uni) :D
    Solly March Anytime @ 8.00 (Uni) :(
    Lee Gregory Anytime @ 4.30 (Betfair SP) :D

Small bet...

Solly March MOTM @ 17.00 (Victor) :(

Millwall will either score no goals, or score loads IMO. Hopefully not a disaster incoming.

Main not in, but a @ 4.30 and a @ 4.00 winner, so I can be happy with that.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Getting on real -1 @1/2

4-1

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

O what a night !!!, paid out at 9/1 in d end ;););)

O what a night !!!, paid out at 9/1 in d end ;););)

Nice one man great tippin !

Anything standing out tomorrow lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

On the Costa wincast 4/6 (PP) not great value but a good chance it will come in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

jebforever wrote: »
    On the Costa wincast 4/6 (PP) not great value but a good chance it will come in.

might get on this with a messi wincast too :D

Not made any bets myself yet, but looking at a few things

Southampton Over 1.5 @ 1.91 & Pelle Anytime @ 2.62 both seems solid to me. Bookies are overreacting to the team losing against top of the table teams over the past few weeks.

And I fail to see how bookies have priced Newcastle @ 8.00. Really think that is too high based on current form of both team. Glancing at Sky Sports News, Pardew has the upper hand going into this one. Media would love to target Wenger I feel.

Fulham scored 9 goals in past 5 away games. Leeds score 9 goals in past 5 home games Over 3.5 @ 3.10 has to be worth a shot with both team knocking them in.

Graham Cummins @ 6.00 on Betfred (Exeter). Exeter should win this one, and that price is too high for a main striker when I think the team will dominate the game.

I went on Kramer (ADO) to score 1, 2 and a hat trick @1.85/8/46 on Unibet. Same on bet365 is 1.57/3,4/9.5

If Excelsior defends like they did against Feyenoord this @8 for 2 should be in at HT i reckon.

Staked in a way that if he scores 1, i will not lose money

ADO win should be combo filler, Excelsior has not won away in the eredvisie in their last 24 attempts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

going with this acca for the day, taken from one of those facebook yokes (i never do them) but like the look of this one @ 54 on boyles

Schalke
    Chelsea
    Mainz
    Lazio
    Valencia
    Bristol City
    Leeds v Fulham Over 2.5 goals
    Port Vale v Coventry Over 2.5 goals

• Advertisement

Never in doubt !!

Sound man, wouldn't have been on it without your tip, Casillas is owed a pint from it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Graham Cummins @ 6.00 on Betfred (Exeter). Exeter should win this one, and that price is too high for a main striker when I think the team will dominate the game.

Looks like a mistake to me. He's 5/1 for first/last goalscorer as well as as anytime. Might be a small enough market to get away with though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Has anyone got the PaddyPower #Powerpack link to work on android?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Burton Albion (at home v bottom Hartlepool) and Boreham Wood (at home v bottom Staines Town) double looks solid.

Patrick Bamford Anytime @ 3.20

A player up against his old team, so always worth a go.

A little bet on Vossen Hat Trick @ 81.00 to see if he matches last time out.

Patrick Bamford Anytime @ 3.20

A player up against his old team, so always worth a go..

9QUB87b.png

VKNGpUQ.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Few small bets for saturdays 3:00 Kick offs

Man City -1 euro handicap 2.200
    West Ham Draw No Bet/ 0 asian 1.833
    Burnley vs. Southampton Both Teams To Score 2.000
    Aston Villa +0.5 asian/ Double Chance 1.800

Few bets for today:

John Terry anytime v Hull @ 7/1
    Sakho wincast v Sunderland @ 4/1 (if he starts)
    Cisse wincast v Arsenal @ 13/1 (if he starts)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

i do like the cisse wincast, even if he doesnt start tbh!

i do like the cisse wincast, even if he doesnt start tbh!

I think some bookies void it if the player doesnt start, not sure what the exact rules are.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement