Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Glad to see city get the win. I'd rather them going through than Roma. Be interesting to see how Arsenal get on against their own German nemesis tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    Messi anytime 4/6 1 goal breaks Rauls cl record good opposition to break that brace 3/1aswell both with 365

Class act

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Brian2011

Ludogorets Razgrad vs Liverpool and Arsenal vs Dortmund tomorrow night thoughts and predictions anyone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Brian2011 wrote: »
    Ludogorets Razgrad vs Liverpool and Arsenal vs Dortmund tomorrow night thoughts and predictions anyone??

I fancy Dortmund. I think you have to disregard Dortmunds league form. They've been superb in Europe and could have won the reverse far more than 2-0.
    I would say taking both teams on the handicaps +1 would be a good bet. Will look into it more tomorrow. Have a nice bit to play around with after Porto did the business for me

Definitely backing Ludo SW they really gave Madrid a game at home and have beaten Basel I can't see where Liverpool are going to get goals from at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Psg , Chelsea draw no bet and Barcelona. 1.44

Great start to the new thread

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭TheHannibal

Liverpool Youth -2ah - 1.78. 2pm kick off tomorrow. Playing Ludogorets who are the worst team in this tournament. Liverpool won 4-0 at home and I expect them to cover the -2ah here. Ludo have lost 4-0, 3-0, 5-0 and 6-0 so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Liverpool Youth -2ah - 1.78. 2pm kick off tomorrow. Playing Ludogorets who are the worst team in this tournament. Liverpool won 4-0 at home and I expect them to cover the -2ah here. Ludo have lost 4-0, 3-0, 5-0 and 6-0 so far.

Was just coming to talk about LFC U19s - anyone who keeps their eyes on the U18s and U21s knows they love goals - scoring and conceding. Ojo, Wilson, Canos, Kent and Sinclair should all play a part and there's goals there.

On the Kids CL - nearly every game seems to have two or three goals.

Any Liverpool fans or anyone else have any confidence in Liverpool tomorrow night??

• Advertisement

I'll have a better idea when I see the starting 11, I'd hope the mere fact that a win really is needed (if not technically so) to have a real chance of progressing will focus minds and steel hearts. I believe Lucas and Kolo will start with Gerrard a bit further forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Borussia Dortmund Draw No Bet 2.05

Disregard their Bundesliga form, Dortmund are flying in the Champions League and are a point away from securing top spot. Arsenal were lucky it was only 2-0 in Dortmund and now with Wilshere ruled out and Giroud not registered after the weekend things aren't looking great for Arsenal. This could easily finish a draw but if Dortmund perform as well as they can they won't lose!

Ludogorets +0.5 asian handicap 1.975 same bet is double chance or ludo +1 european handicap.

Same Liverpool side that lost to palace, balotelli still out injured. Ludo beat basel at home 1-0 and narrowly lost 2-1 to madrid at home. Still have a good chance of going through if they avoid defeat!

Ludogorets +0.5 asian handicap 1.975 is same bet asdouble chance

Ludogorets +0.5 asian handicap 1.975 is same bet asdouble chance

yeah thats what i said for people who can't get on asian handicaps

Ramos should get fined always fixes himself to get suspended For the last champions league group game ,1/5 to be booked later **** off

• Advertisement

Was just coming to talk about LFC U19s - anyone who keeps their eyes on the U18s and U21s knows they love goals - scoring and conceding. Ojo, Wilson, Canos, Kent and Sinclair should all play a part and there's goals there.

On the Kids CL - nearly every game seems to have two or three goals.

U19s for Ludo

R. Fulton D. Cleary J. Maguire C. Whelan S. Hart O. Ojo .Pedro Chirivella J. Rossiter H. Wilson, Sergi Canós J. Sinclair

Bench A. Firth R. Kent A. O'Hanlon W. Marsh K. Polgar

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LBM

Benfica surely a bit overpriced at 29/10?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Zenith doesnt lose a lot at home

Liverpool win 3-0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭redarmy

gona take ronaldo 2 or more 6/4, think he will want to try catch messi on the champions league goals,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

13/8 on boyles lad, few extra sheckles and all that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

seanhynes wrote: »
    Ramos should get fined always fixes himself to get suspended For the last champions league group game ,1/5 to be booked later **** off

Real Madrid Over 10 Booking Points @ Evens with PaddyPower

Ref's strict enough as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,015 ✭✭✭shmeee

inforfun wrote: »
    Zenith doesnt lose a lot at home

Value in BTTS I feel.

Zenit v Benfica
    BTTS Yes @ 5/6 (Lads, BV)

Zenit have scored in 13 out of their 14 league games so far this season. Zenit bet Benfica in the first round 2 nil, but Benfica were down10 men after 18mins when their keeper got sent off. That defeat ended a 51 game unbeaten strike for the home side. Benfica have scored in all 10 of their league games this season. Both teams could be out tonight if they don't win so they will be attacking, temperatures of -3 will favour the home side.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Real -1 corners looks good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,274 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ive done Salvio anytime for a bit of interest, he has a couple of goals recently and in the CL.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sardino

Wanted to get on Dortmund Ludogrets +1 double but it was pretty poor odds on Dortmund +1 so I ended up backing Arsenal :o

Sardino wrote: »
    Wanted to get on Dortmund Ludogrets +1 double but it was pretty poor odds on Dortmund +1 so I ended up backing Arsenal :o

Angulo is out for Ludogorets through injury I'm just reading, one of their most expensive players. Along with striker Roman Bezjak sidelined.

For some mad and crazy reason I might throw Liverpool @ evens into my bet. :confused:

Match also on at a neutral venue.

just a matter of time before zenit get 1 methinks

redarmy wrote: »
    just a matter of time before zenit get 1 methinks

Very attacking start and causing awful problems here. Hulk maybe a bit greedy as always just there with the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

I'm just about swung on a Ludogorets win tonight, both PP & 365 offering 3/1. PP have their MBS on this match too, so by picking the game ending in a draw as my MBS I'm effectively getting 3/1 on the DNB ...that'll do for me

• Advertisement

DoctaDee wrote: »
    I'm just about swung on a Ludogorets win tonight, both PP & 365 offering 3/1. PP have their MBS on this match too, so by picking the game ending in a draw as my MBS I'm effectively getting 3/1 on the DNB ...that'll do for me

just gone 13/5 now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

I'm a sucker for the motivation of "must win matches". Liverpool are in freefall but I genuinely think that they'll tough it out tonight. Gone for a pool win and 2-0 correct score.

Hard to find any singles drawing me in tonight, so a fivefold for interest. Just over 7/1 with Boyles, bit better priced with betfair.

1e80fea246ed9ea505a578476222b9f1.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

DoctaDee wrote: »

Are you sure about that i would be very surprised if it's money back on the outcome of the game. I would say its money back on first goalscorers if its a draw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Are you sure about that i would be very surprised if it's money back on the outcome of the game. I would say its money back on first goalscorers if its a draw.

Just about to post the same pretty sure it's only fgs, correct score and score casts.

think you can pick your own special on PP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Just about to post the same pretty sure it's only fgs, correct score and score casts.
    think you can pick your own special on PP

Ballix, nah yer right lads.. you can pick your own MBS, but it only refers to FGS,AGS, Scorecast & Correct Score .. so long since I used PP I didn't look close enough at T&C's .. bum steer. Bet is on regardless

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Gits_bone wrote: »
    PSG v Ajax - BTTS @1.83
    City v Bayern - Under 3.5 goals @1.58

Double @2.81

The red card in the city game screwed me over :(

Real Madrid Over 10 Booking Points @ Evens with PaddyPower

Ref's strict enough as well

Any1 else do these

• Advertisement

3 bets tonight for me:

Real -1 Corner Handicap at 10/11
    Ludogorets Draw No Bet at 6/4
    No Goalscorer in the Ludogorets vs Liverpool game at 9/1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Dortmund DC (or +1, same odds)
    Bayer/Monaco BTTS

Double @2.83.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

On Real/Atletico double (1.90 Bet365)

Both teams with very strong sides out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Kharrell wrote: »
    Real -1 Corner Handicap at 10/11

I almost never do corners, but surely this is great value to 1.4 favourites be almost evens on a -1 corner handicap?

Anyone else want to weigh in on this one before I back?

jaysus im chasing here, but i do think madrid can and will run riot...-2 and -3 11/5 and 5/1 respectively

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Also on Dortmund Draw no Bet (1.93 10bet)

Very strong lineup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Did a 6 team accum. One up so far with zenit getting their win
    Liverpool
    Dortmund
    atletico ht ft
    real minus 1
    juventus minus 1

Pays about 64/1 . Been a long time since I placed a football bet. Only small stakes but fingers crossed

Colash wrote: »
    Did a 6 team accum. One up so far with zenit getting their win
    Liverpool
    Dortmund
    atletico ht ft
    real minus 1
    juventus minus 1

Pays about 64/1 . Been a long time since I placed a football bet. Only small stakes but fingers crossed

Looks promising to me except for Liverpool!!! They are useless at the moment and will struggle tonight imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Basel are extremely strong at home, they beat Mourinho's Chelsea, Bayern, Valencia (won 3-0 at home then lost 5-0 away), they thrashed Ludogorets who have been very impressive so far, so I'm taking

Basel +1.5 @ 1.78

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Brian2011 wrote: »
    Looks promising to me except for Liverpool!!! They are useless at the moment and will struggle tonight imo.

I agree but to be honest Rogers is under some serious pressure, I think tonight's game could be Liverpool's saving grace.

Added Dortmund at 19/10 as well to my other three bets. Aubameyang Wincast was tempting looking at Arsenal's defence and his form this season.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement