Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.223 55gr Hornady Steel Match

Options
  • 25-11-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

As above anyone know a dealer with them in stock who will post them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭eoin.d

gunstore.ie connollys goersbridge had them a couple of weeks ago and they post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

eoin.d wrote: »
    gunstore.ie connollys goersbridge had them a couple of weeks ago and they post

Thanks
    I can't find it on their site but have emailed them and will follow with a call tomorrow

Sorry i meant to say they are not listed on their site. but they had them in stock. think i paid around 32 euro for them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Jim McBride has them in stock. They are not on his website but i was in there 2 weeks ago and he had them on the shelf.

I wasn't going to mention it, but after checking his site i think he delivers.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

eoin.d wrote: »
    Sorry i meant to say they are not listed on their site. but they had them in stock. think i paid around 32 euro for them

That's pricey they are only €26 in Duffys and Knocknagoshal

• Advertisement

little pricey alright but i was in there for something else and seen them. i had tryed duffys before and they were sold out

Advertisement