Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio recording original bands

Options
  • 25-11-2014 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm looking for some good original bands or ensembles to record at Pulse recording - Windmill Lane studios Dublin.
    It's part of a audio engineering / production course, and the recording sessions are free.
    Great chance to get a good quality band demo recorded and produced at a great studio.

Let me know.
    Cheers

Henrik

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jay b

Hi Henrik,
    Im a singer /songwriter in Waterford ,I have an EP of original material ,I would love a chance to record it in your studio

John Keane

Jhalander wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for some good original bands or ensembles to record at Pulse recording - Windmill Lane studios Dublin.
    It's part of a audio engineering / production course, and the recording sessions are free.
    Great chance to get a good quality band demo recorded and produced at a great studio.

Let me know.
    Cheers

Henrik

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jhalander

Hi John,

Great stuff. Can you pm me some links, and I can give you some more details.
    By the way, it's not my studio (wish it were)! Google it if you want to check out the facilities.

Regards
    Henrik

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thisonehere

Hey Henrik!
    Are you still looking for original musicians to record?
    Kind regards,
    Nikki

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jhalander

Hi Nikki,

Yes still looking. Preferably bands or ensembles but solo artists will be considered. PM some links to demos if you have.
    Cheers
    Henrik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭xpletiv

PM sent, 4 piece band, looking forward to hearing from you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Joebags

pm sent.

Advertisement