Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to know if dog has arthritis?

• 25-11-2014 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

A woman that works in the local pund today suggested that my 11 year old staffy has arthritis. This could be true but I hope not

He is less active goes very slow up the stairs now but still loves his walks, doesn't run but sort of jogs

If he dose have arthritis what is the best thing I can do for him?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

A woman that works in the local pund today suggested that my 11 year old staffy has arthritis. This could be true but I hope not

He is less active goes very slow up the stairs now but still loves his walks, doesn't run but sort of jogs

If he dose have arthritis what is the best thing I can do for him?

My guy who's nearly 10 has stiff joints, my vet reckons at some point he will need injections into his shoulders etc but in the mean time I give him the following:

Luposan pellets
    Salmon oil

Each day in his food a spoon of the hunter salmon oil and a scoop of the pellets I buy them direct from zooplus.ie

I did use arthuraid as sold by my vets but find the luposan pellets better.

Try this and after a few weeks Youll see results, move movement etc!

Best of luck

Advertisement