Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jacket, which to go for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I much prefer the style of the red one although I'm not mad about the shade of red... does it come in any other colours? Anyway between the 2 I'd go with the red personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

dee_mc wrote: »
    I much prefer the style of the red one although I'm not mad about the shade of red... does it come in any other colours? Anyway between the 2 I'd go with the red personally.

You are probably right, I have an insane soft spot for red, god help Mrs Rjd2 when she suggests white for any wedding. :P

It comes in blue, it looks a little better.

http://www.asos.com/brave-soul/brave-soul-padded-bomber-jacket-with-hood/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4325882&SearchQuery=brave+new+soul&pgesize=36&pge=1&totalstyles=85&gridsize=3&gridrow=6&gridcolumn=2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Definitely not the final one. I like the navy just because it's a pretty safe colour. Goes with more than the mad red

heldel00 wrote: »
    Definitely not the final one. I like the navy just because it's a pretty safe colour. Goes with more than the mad red

Thanks as well.:)

If you don't mind me asking what do you dislike about the black one?:o

• Advertisement

I like the red one in the blue, if ye get me! No problem with red as a colour but that's a bit of a mental shade!

I hate the fur on the black one, and it's maybe a bit long too. Reminds me of greasy student types tbh!

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Thanks as well.:)

If you don't mind me asking what do you dislike about the black one?:o

No prob in askin at all ( you got me to 50 posts so now I can finally post pics! My new boots in the recent purchase thread to be exact. Woo hoo!)

Hate the hood on the black one and it's just a little bit oasis/ blur-ish for my liking. Grungey if ya know what I mean! Maybe that's your style though?

Thanks guys. The black thing probably is the reason why I am asking for help!Zero fashion sense:eek:

One final thing, which of those 2 better for Winter?:o

And no, will swerve the red, just going to have to make up for it in the summer. :(:(

God you're such a boy! Doesn't matter which is better for winter, which is nicest???
    When I'm going out and I ask my husband which shoe is nicer, his reply is always - which is more comfortable??? What has that got to do with anything?
    Ah no in all seriousness read the description and whichever has better lining etc will see you through the winter.

• Advertisement

heldel00 wrote: »
    God you're such a boy! Doesn't matter which is better for winter, which is nicest???
    When I'm going out and I ask my husband which shoe is nicer, his reply is always - which is more comfortable??? What has that got to do with anything?
    Ah no in all seriousness read the description and whichever has better lining etc will see you through the winter.

True!!

Can always send it back, worst comes to worse, Asos are free for returns, I should know pretty much every second order gets sent back 30 minutes after I order:D

Advertisement