Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House - can I take my services with me

Options
  • 25-11-2014 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

I currently have phone, broadband and e-vision services at my current address. It's likely I will have to move house in the next couple of weeks. My question is can I take these services with me or will I have to cancel them and re-order?
    As an added complication, I'm unsure as to what's left in my current contract with you for these services.

Can someone let me know what my options are here please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

marcphisto wrote: »
    Hi,

I currently have phone, broadband and e-vision services at my current address. It's likely I will have to move house in the next couple of weeks. My question is can I take these services with me or will I have to cancel them and re-order?
    As an added complication, I'm unsure as to what's left in my current contract with you for these services.

Can someone let me know what my options are here please.

Thanks.
    Hi marcphisto

I just got back to you earlier on the eircom forum

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement