Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bus please?!

Options
  • 25-11-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

This is going to sound silly what with me being born and bred in Dublin, but I rarely take buses so I guess it's not so silly...

I just want to know how to get to Thomas Street from Nutgrove. (blushes embarrassed).

What bus/buses do I need to get?
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

fussyonion wrote: »
    This is going to sound silly what with me being born and bred in Dublin, but I rarely take buses so I guess it's not so silly...

I just want to know how to get to Thomas Street from Nutgrove. (blushes embarrassed).

What bus/buses do I need to get?
    Thanks in advance :)

Nothing direct I'm afraid

http://hittheroad.ie/#from=Nutgrove+Shopping+Centre(53.289734,-6.267455)&to=Thomas+Street,+Dublin(53.343209,-6.281308)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

You could the 17 to its terminus and it would be about a 15 minute walk to Thomas St depending on what part of it you are going to. Or get the 61 to College Green and change to the 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

What about a 16 from Grange Road/Nutgrove Avenue and a short walk up to Thomas St from Georges St depending on where you are going from and to at each end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Brilliant, thanks a million everyone..that's fab, know where I'm going now :)

Advertisement