Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freight Forwarders China.

Options
  • 26-11-2014 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I am new to this forum, I am looking for a Freight Forwarder based in Ireland that could look after all of the necessary shipping and customs clearance documentation for a shipment that I am planning to Import from China.
    I know this has probably been discussed at length previously, but the company in China that was originally to look after it has now declined after I started really questioning the figures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks very much.

Harry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭waking dreams

Hi Harry, I worked in freight forwarding for 15 years. What is your volume? Full Container Loads or Less than container loads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Harry101

Hi thanks for your reply, the total volume is 8 cubic metres and the total weight is approximately 950 kg.
    It is a Less Than Container Load.

Many thanks for replying.

Harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tarmon

You could also try Rudolf289. He'll probably get in touch anyway when he sees your post. He is excellent to deal with and will make the process a lot simpler!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Harry101

tarmon wrote: »
    You could also try Rudolf289. He'll probably get in touch anyway when he sees your post. He is excellent to deal with and will make the process a lot simpler!

Thanks very much for posting a reply. I hope he does see the post and get in touch. Any help at all would be great.
    Thanks very much.
    Harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

have sent a PM. Apologies for the delay in replying

• Advertisement
Advertisement