Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android beta testers for Hay Ewe

Options
  • 26-11-2014 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I'm one of the developers on Hay Ewe and we're currently working on the Android version of the game.

We're in need of a few players willing to try out a development build and just let us know of any oddities in the graphics on their device. We're testing for compatibility and due to the many different device types we want to ensure that it displays correctly.

Being a rather small, Irish indie studio we don't have many devices to hand so any help is greatly appreciated. What we can offer in return is your name in the credits and a big Thanks.

QA work is a hugely important part of Game Development and is something that normally entitles a salary. Having worked previously in QA I know this and so have the biggest respect for those who do it for a living. To be clear we are not asking for extensive QA work, we only ask that you launch the game and play a few levels and let us know if things look ok.

So if anyone is still interested the sign up page is here:
    http://eepurl.com/9fYRD

The game will work on Android 4.2 and above, though some low end devices and devices with small screen sizes might not work.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Signed up there but can't find it on Android play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Hi mytime,

Thanks for signing up. The game is not currently available via Google Play. We will be in touch via email shortly with instructions on how to install the game.

Advertisement