Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixing water with juice...and thank you to this forum

Options
  • 26-11-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

First of all I'd like to say thank you. I bought an iStick 2 weeks ago, and haven't looked back. I am finally free of the nasties which for me is massively life changing after 25 years on the weed. Without researching on this forum, i would have never done it as I dont know any vapers - so a big thank you to its contributors.

My question is this. I bought some juices, and have one i do like but the taste is a bit strong. I don't like strong tasting ones. I added about .5 mill of water to my Nautilus Mini (so 1/4 water and 3/4 juice) to see what it tasted like, and its lovely, much better. Is it ok to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Adding water is fine, a lot of people will add about 10% distilled water to very thick juices.

You could also add unflavoured PG or VG, you can get this from most online vape shops. I add VG to some of my juice, it makes it a lot thicker and you get much more vapour.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

....I think its fine!
    I have done the same to a few of my thicker liquid juices. I make sure to use Distilled Water.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Eddie2008

Thank you - I was a little concerned it my damage my device.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Eddie2008 wrote: »
    Thank you - I was a little concerned it my damage my device.

Nope, sure you can completely wash your top part (not battery) in hot water.
    Just clean it and dry it. Flavour will take a while to come back as the water inside the wicks is vaped out though.

Advertisement