Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports free for a month but charged for it

Options
  • 26-11-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭

Has anybody has similar trouble with this promotion offer? Signed up to get Sky Sports free on the 31st of Oct and when I got my bill on the 14th of Nov I have in fact been charged an extra 10 euro for it???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Has anybody has similar trouble with this promotion offer? Signed up to get Sky Sports free on the 31st of Oct and when I got my bill on the 14th of Nov I have in fact been charged an extra 10 euro for it???
    Hi Gringo180

I'm very sorry to hear this, please contact our accounts team on free phone 1901 and this will be investigated in full.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Hi Gringo180

I'm very sorry to hear this, please contact our accounts team on free phone 1901 and this will be investigated in full.

Thanks
    Al
    I did that and he said the extra 10 euro that I paid would be credited to my account straight away but it hasn't showed up on the my eircom homepage.

Cheers. 

Hi Gringo180

Thanks
    Al
    I did that and he said the extra 10 euro that I paid would be credited to my account straight away but it hasn't showed up on the my eircom homepage.

Cheers. 
    Sorry to hear this Gringo180

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this for you

Al

Hi Gringo180

Thanks
    Al

Cheers. 

Al
    PM'd you a few days ago now with no reply. Any joy?

Hi Gringo180

Thanks
    Al

Cheers. 

Al
    Apologies for the delays Gringo180

I have had accounts look in to this and they have confirmed that the credit failed to apply however I have had assurances that your account is now credited to the value of €25.78 (the normal cost of one months line rental) for this and as a good will gesture.

The credit of €25.78 will appear on your next bill.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

How do you  get the free month of sky sports??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,005 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

kala85 wrote: »

Ring them up

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Tyson Fury wrote: »

Ring them up
    Is the offer still going on? its the first I heard of it and I was going to get sky sports.

I think that there is an offer on BT sport

Is the offer still going on? its the first I heard of it and I was going to get sky sports.

I'm just after finishing the free month, rang up today to cancel and got BT sports free for 2 months, in fairness to Eircom I'm always going from one free deal to another!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

I'm just after finishing the free month, rang up today to cancel and got BT sports free for 2 months, in fairness to Eircom I'm always going from one free deal to another!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

Hi Gringo180

Thanks
    Al

Cheers. 

Al
    Apologies for the delays Gringo180

I have had accounts look in to this and they have confirmed that the credit failed to apply however I have had assurances that your account is now credited to the value of €25.78 (the normal cost of one months line rental) for this and as a good will gesture.

The credit of €25.78 will appear on your next bill.

Thanks
    Al
    Much appreciated thank you Alan.

Is it possible to have sky sports and bt sports free offer at the same time

Hi kala85

For details on promotional periods please contact sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭kooga

well i currently have the bt pack and sky movies free (bt 2 months) and sky movies 1 month

kooga wrote: »

well i currently have the bt pack and sky movies free (bt 2 months) and sky movies 1 month
    Was it hard to get this offer - ie both at the same time??

Also regarding multi room. I have two questions.

One - can I just get multi room for the christmas and give back the second box in January 
    Secondly - can I get one of the recordable boxes for the second box if I was going to get it for 12 months??

kooga wrote: »

Was it hard to get this offer - ie both at the same time??

Also regarding multi room. I have two questions.

One - can I just get multi room for the christmas and give back the second box in January 
    Secondly - can I get one of the recordable boxes for the second box if I was going to get it for 12 months??
    Hi kala85

I can confirm that multiroom contains an 18 month contract and eircom will not be able to supply this on condition of one month.

The multiroom box does not have a recordable function.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement