Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian P60 or P45 equivalent.

Options
  • 26-11-2014 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey lads. I'm in college back home after coming back in June. Susi are asking for proof of forign earnings. so like I'm wondering what the equivalent of a P60 or P45 would be and where I can get it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

kieranfitz wrote: »
    Hey lads. I'm in college back home after coming back in June. Susi are asking for proof of forign earnings. so like I'm wondering what the equivalent of a P60 or P45 would be and where I can get it.

Thanks in advance.

The equivalent of a P60 in Australia is a group certificate. The companies you worked for in Australia should have given you this at the end of the tax year. Get in touch with them and they should be able to email you copies of them. There is no Australian equivalent of a P45.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

I suppose the equivalent to a P45 would be a PAYG payment summary. I reckon they would be looking for your 2013 and 2014 self assessment summary (which is similar to our P21) as our tax year is 1st Jan - 31st December and not Jun - Jun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

kieranfitz wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

How did you do a tax return without a summary of your earnings?

Advertisement