Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PC & PS4 Setup

• 26-11-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

So I already have a PC set up at my desk. I'm getting a ps4 soon and want to set it up to my PC monitor and also have my PC connected to the monitor. The monitor only has one DVI port and one display port. I have my PC connected to the monitor using the DVI port. I will need to get a HDMI to DVI converter to connect the ps4 to the monitor, however, as the monitor hasn't got built in speakers, I am wondering what would be the best way to set up my PC and Ps4 to use the same speakers & monitor. At the moment I have a crappy pair of dell usb speakers. I do not want to having to keep switching the cable from pc to ps4 for sound!

Any ideas for the best setup?

Advertisement