Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internal Transfers

• 26-11-2014 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭

What's the procedure with this? I'm in first year and want to change to a different course for semester 2.
    I met with the course director for the course I wanted to change to around the start of October, and he told me to wait until semester 2 and do an internal transfer. I had until the 30th of January to submit the form I think.
    I still meet all the requirements for the course I want to change to so I was told I don't need to take QCA into account.

Where do I get this form? SAA? All the links to anything related to internal transfers on the UL site come up dead for me so nothing useful there.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Go talk to the people in SAA. I'm pretty sure this will have to go to the Student Status Committee, so it'd be worth looking that up. I didn't think you'd need to wait out the semester to transfer, but talk to the SAA people. They should be able to point you in the right direction. The academic handbook probably has useful information too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Is the SAA open during study week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Is the SAA open during study week?

Pretty sure it is. It's open during exam weeks anyway for people to replace missing ID cards.

Advertisement