Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you mostly play PES / FIFA

Options
  • 26-11-2014 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

I've never really adopted online play, as there aways seems to be some issues with lag or bugs that just kills it for me.
    I'm quite happy to play 100% offline against the CPU, or against mates whenever they call over (not as frequent now as during my college days! :()
    So, How do you spend your time?
    Are you all about online?
    Do you never play with mates?

How do you play FIFA / PES? 22 votes

Online mostly
    0% 0 votes
    Offline against CPU mostly
    63% 14 votes
    Offline against mates mostly
    36% 8 votes
    Just me against the Atari Jaguar
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

99% of the time I play offline against the CPU! Me and some mates are trying to get a regular FIFA tournament going locally. I ain't a fan of online gaming overall. The tiniest bit of lag or buggyness drives me mad, injustice! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

have had fifa since fifa 9 and have Zero interest in playing off line against the cpu.

Only ever play online. Have a ps4 now and prior had a xbox 360 and have virtually no lag issues at all. If I did it was very rare.

Cpu is far to mundane, after 5 mins you can guess the passing and what next comes in the script. at least online whether the player is good or not, there will be some level of unpredictability about it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Over the years 99% offline with friends. One or two bouts of online including now with PES because the servers seem to be working again since yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Only online now. Used to be a career mode junkie but online is so much more fun and higher scoring.

Advertisement