Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnsons american bulldag accident in the UL last Sunday 23rd Nov

• 26-11-2014 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Lad a Johnsons American Bulldog was out walking in the ul last Sunday morning with its owner and the dog had an accident, Im trying to find the owner, if anyone knows him can you ask him to PM me please.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Beaver1 wrote: »
    Lad a Johnsons American Bulldog was out walking in the ul last Sunday morning with its owner and the dog had an accident, Im trying to find the owner, if anyone knows him can you ask him to PM me please.
    thanks
    Accident...like a poop?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

phill106 wrote: »
    Accident...like a poop?
    yeap you keep making Jokes, fyi, The poor mans dog died.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Sorry, no way of knowing from your post, hence my question. For all i know, you were an angry house holder who wanted to give out about lack of pooper scoopers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

yeap you keep making Jokes, fyi, The poor mans dog died.

Hi Beaver1

Would you mind giving us a bit more info? I walk my dogs each weekend around UL... Is there anything I should be concerned about or was this just a very unfortunate accident? Thanks

Hooked wrote: »
    Hi Beaver1

Would you mind giving us a bit more info? I walk my dogs each weekend around UL... Is there anything I should be concerned about or was this just a very unfortunate accident? Thanks

the dog was running in the high grass by the soccer all weather pitch's and there was a spike sticking out of the ground in the grass and the dog ran into it and it killed the dog, my nephew was there when it happened and told me about it, I'm just trying to contact the man who owns the dog.

• Advertisement

phill106 wrote: »
    Sorry, no way of knowing from your post, hence my question. For all i know, you were an angry house holder who wanted to give out about lack of pooper scoopers.
    a house holder in the ul, !!!!,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Change accident to kill please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

the dog was running in the high grass by the soccer all weather pitch's and there was a spike sticking out of the ground in the grass and the dog ran into it and it killed the dog, my nephew was there when it happened and told me about it, I'm just trying to contact the man who owns the dog.

Jaysus .... I walk my dog around there regularly ... has this spike always been there ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭DoomZ

What happened?
    ok...just seen above.

Jaysus .... I walk my dog around there regularly ... has this spike always been there ?
    yeah it was rusted so it looked like it was always there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Was it construction rebar? The same stuff that goes into the concrete floors and walls in new buildings?

Popoutman wrote: »
    Was it construction rebar? The same stuff that goes into the concrete floors and walls in new buildings?
    not too sure

Advertisement